Lyft Support Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1,312.0 interviews

Interviews at Lyft

Positive57%
Negative29%
Neutral14%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Two phone screens with recruiters, a writing sample, one Skype panel interview with associates and managers, and one onsite panel interview with managers and the director of Support. Everyone I spoke with was smart and respectful. The interviews always began casually, and ended with some more difficult questions. It's mostly important to give an answer that demonstrates your thought process. There were a few questions designed to gauge your personality, however I'm not sure what they are looking for with these questions, even after being employed here.

Interview Questions
  • Why Lyft?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2014

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted by HR within a week for a phone screen. After the phone screen I was invited into the office to meet with two team members. One discussed qualifications and the other ran through a brief scenario with me. I was invited back to speak with the team lead and discuss team chemistry.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Lyft

Join the conversation on

Confession

5d

works at

PwC

Took a Lyft this morning and the driver was left foot breaking. How common is it to drive a manual with both feet?

15 Comments

Join the conversation on

Lyft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for a phone screen after submitting an app online. Followed up with two scenario questions to answer as if you were a support associate, then offered a face-to-face interview with two managers of support (30min each). After that, was invited to interview with the director of support for another 30min interview.

Interview Questions
  • How have you interacted with Lyft in the past? What is your favorite app and why?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

Interview

The interview process took about 3-4 weeks. First, I had a phone interview that went well. Next, I had a Skype interview since I was not in San Francisco at the time. After, I was invited into the HQ for an in person interview with 2 different employees. I did a Safety and Trust exercise with one employee for 30 minutes and the next 30 minutes I was asked basic interview questions and they wanted to learn more about me. The whole process about scheduling took place over e-mail. I was not called in for another interview. It was a very lengthy process for a Support job.

Interview Questions
  • Question about how you would handle a sexual assault with a driver and passenger
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2013

Interview

Applied online and was contacted a week later via email. The first step was an initial phone call with HR, to get a better idea of who I was, my experience, and if I would be a good fit. Went smoothly, and was offered an on-site interview at their SF headquarters. The entire interview on-site took about 4 hours. When I first walked into the office, the energy was amazing! dogs running around, people were getting lunch at the kitchen at this time, and music playing! The first session was with a team manager and took around 45 minutes. He was incredibly cool and funny, and made the interview seem much more relaxed and comfortable. General questions regarding my interest in Lyft, my past experience, and ended with time for me to ask questions. I felt he did an amazing job in covering all bases (culture, workload, work/life balance). Second session was with two other managers and included a writing exercise. Again, both were really friendly and I felt it was easy to be myself. They asked the typical interview questions and answered my own questions thoroughly and honestly. I got a really great feel for the type of culture at Lyft by speaking with them (aka very upbeat and positive/funny!). The third session and fourth sessions were with the director of the operations dept and the COO. None of the questions were quite technical, but more behavioral focused--which showed how much importance they put on their employees fitting in with Lyft culture and in their dept. teams. Needless to say, by the end of my interview sessions I knew that I had to work here! Just amazingly cool folks creating an awesome product.

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Oakland, CA)

Interview

Contacted via email by HR recruiter to come in for an in person interview. Was told interview would take 90 minutes and whom I would be meeting with. Was notified regarding position within 2 weeks. Was interviewed by the manager of the team. Interview included a written exercise, minimal technical demonstration on a cell phone, and verbal questions. Manager interviewing me wasn't as clear in communication as I would have preferred. Very difficult to understand some of her questions due to her communication style.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if it had been reported by a community member that one of the Lyft drivers had acted inappropriately to them.
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (Oakland, CA) in Jul 2013

Interview

Typical process, phone interview first then face to face. But the interviewer talked most of the time and talked for almost 3 hours, hardly letting me answer questions asked.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed