Lymphoma Research Foundation Community Events Coordinator (Now Posted As Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lymphoma Research Foundation (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

After applying for the position online, a phone interview was scheduled with the Special Events Manager. Three weeks later, we set up an in person interview, followed by another interview with Director of Special Events & the CEO. A couple of days later (on a Fri), I was offered the position and happily accepted. I negotiated the salary, and was told someone would call me back ASAP. Monday afternoon the job offer was rescinded. I was not given an explanation other than "we've had an internal issue come up and can no longer move forward with the position". I was lucky to not have already given my notice to my current employer. I was appalled when one month later the same job specs were posted under a different position title. LRF's staff and directors are unprofessional and unethical.

Interview Questions