Lynx Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lynx Services Interview Questions

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lynx Services (Paducah, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online and did two assessment test. One was timed and you got 10 minutes to complete, the other wasn't timed but was 11 pages long...
    2 days after that i got an email about doing an interview. Went to interview and talked about the job, benefits and schedule. She also did a small questionnaire.
    2 days later got a call about doing a drug test and background check and was told as long as that was good i was hired, i even got a start date.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather have structure or take risks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lynx Services (Cape Coral, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Management was very nice but my interviewer was pretty late. I also thought the dresscode was unprofessional but it is business casual so I suppose it's all in your taste. Overall, their response was quick & so was their job offer.

Interview Questions

• Read an example of a problem in the workplace & explain how you would resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lynx Services (Paducah, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process . I was asked several questions about previous employment and situations, both good and bad, and how I dealt with them. the interview was approximately 20 minutes with 2 supervisors asking me questions

Interview Questions

• what is something difficult that you had to deal with on the job at a previous employer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lynx Services (North Fort Myers, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Got job through temp service, only interviewed with Remedy Staffing in Fort Myers, Florida. Ailbee Caldwell was the Remedy hiring personnel that placed me at Lynx Services. There's not really much more to say about the interview process and this 30 word minimum business is annoying.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specifically job related in particular.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Paducah, KY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lynx Services (West Paducah, KY) in October 2014.

Interview

I filled an application upon entering the facility. I had a short wait to be taken to a cubicle where I listened to a live phone conversation with the agent beside me. I watched intently and after the call was completed I was led to the Human Resources department for a brief interview. After the interview I was told that a criminal background check and a drug screening were mandatory. I agreed and waited for the results of the tests.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation where I was not present for company training update which resulted in my error on a client's insurance claim. I received the new training procedures and guidelines by paper media --- booklet. The boss called me into the office to ask what I had to say about the mistake.   1 Answer

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lynx Services (Fort Myers, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I arrived in the worst side of town to a former shopping center long since its prime...This is now Lynx services next to a dollar store and some closed out stores. I went to the original marked entry for applicants and was told to go to the last door furthest from the marked door. The door was unmarked and cracked open very uncomfortable to open. When i did i was greeted by a very ...well lets say odd lady who took the time to advise me that i would be tested for drugs and was that ok (skipping the hello) when i said certainly, she asked my name and handed me an application. I sat down in a room filled with odd chairs, poorly painted and questionably filthy. I then stood up and returned the unfilled application and thanked them for their time.

Interview Questions

The environment was filthy, and i assume i was offered the job due to my having a pulse.

Employee Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lynx Services (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

An open position is posted internally via mass email. Team Leader has to approve your application. 1st interview you have to analize a call for quality and questions about you can bring to the table. Best candidates need to give a class presentation in front of a panel of team leaders,trainers and managers and then they vote for the best.

Negotiation

They offer you a Salary for the position. I dont think is negotiable. I was so happy I didnt try.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lynx Services in November 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with one person and had to take a computer test. It was a very easy interview. The test was simple for the computer and had to read aloud a paragraph to see if you had a good phone voice. You sit and watch someone else work for a few minutes, but this doesn't give you a realistic view on how redundant the job really is.