Lyondell Chemical Company Client Services Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lyondell Chemical Company Client Services Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Lyondell Chemical Company

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lyondell Chemical Company

Client Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lyondell Chemical Company (Newtown Square, PA).

Interview

after contracting for 5 years at Arco Chemical which was bought by Lyondell Chemical in 1998, i was approached in 2001 with an offer for perm employee hire but a manager for whom i had done a lot of work including creating some Access databases. It took 9 weeks to complete during which time I had 2 phone interviews with the 1st manager and a 2nd one followed by an in-person interview by the Client Service Manager who flew in to meet me. Everything flowed smoothly, they extended the offer, and i accepted. I am still there today although our site is being closed shortly. It was a great ride!

Interview Questions

• During this process, i found no interview questions to be difficult probably since the people involved had already known me for 5 years and were quite familiar with my qualifications and work style, results, customer satisfaction, etc.
    However, to answer this question, I would say the question was how I would handle a "difficult" client.   1 Answer

Negotiation

After the Client Service Manager flew in and we discussed the position and requirements, he went back to the other managers and told them to hire me. HR sent me an offer letter to which i replied. with my acceptance. I tried to negotiate credit for my 5 years of contacting service to increase my years of service but they wouldn't do that. I then asked for an additional week of vacation which they also denied. It was worth a try.