LyondellBasell Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LyondellBasell Engineering Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LyondellBasell.

Interview

Made contact at a career fair. First interview was entirely behavioral. It was the most behavioral focused interview I have had. Maybe I was asked 2 non behavioral questions and 10ish behavioral ones.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a successful time you worked on a team and a not so successful time   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LyondellBasell

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at LyondellBasell (Phila, PA).

Interview

Interview was primarily based on technical skills/back ground and to see if team player who can work with all levels of company. Fair assessment with no trick/philosophical questions.

Negotiation

Fair and open discussion.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LyondellBasell (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Normal HR questions....

Interview Questions

• If you interview at the refinery for a production engineer job, expect technical questions...one of them..."please explain what draft means.."....   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LyondellBasell (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

A warm welcome and a few questions about me personally. Interviewer was kind and made me feel at ease. Then followed a set of generic behavioral questions. Typical "Describe a time when you were involed in group work" type of questions. Filled in the boxes on the questions sheet, then on to the next generic question. All the way through the interview though I was made to feel comfortable and the interview showed genuine interest in my responses.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LyondellBasell in June 2009.

Interview

Interview process was easy. I met with someone on campus who asked me many leadership/personality questions. There was then a phone interview that was about the same. After that came an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict in a team and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation