M. N. Dastur & Co. (P) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2017

3.3

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at M. N. Dastur & Co. (P) (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

It was elaborate and the environment pleasantly competitive. The first round consists of technical questions on your discipline one on one. The second round is related to project management. The final round consisted the HR. Each step was an eleminator.
    The process varies for college freshers.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at M. N. Dastur & Co. (P) (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Technical interview followed by HR round . Technical Interview was difficult one it continues for one hour 40 minutes. No negotiation required in HR round. HR round took place twice. After offer letter they sent me for medical checkup.

Interview Questions

• Draw Dy5 winding diagram of a transformer.   Answer Question
    • Different types light fittings used in industry.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee(Civil) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M. N. Dastur & Co. (P) (Kolkata (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Off-Campus drive. Written Test(Technical+English+Apti) followed By two rounds of Interview. written exam questions were above-standard. technical Interview was mostly consists of Structural Analysis part & experiences from VT. because its a reputed design company, they only focused on how good u are in the structural aspects (for Civil Engineering Students)

Interview Questions

• draw the Bending Moment Diagram for a Propped Cantilever Beam   Answer Question
    • what are the different IS codes for different Loads & Load combinations   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M. N. Dastur & Co. (P) (Kolkata (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus placement . There were three rounds .1. Technical and Apptitude test 2.pi(technical) 3.HR . All were completed in one day. for technical question just stuck to the basics and for aptitude revise school level maths and raise a little vocabulary

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at M. N. Dastur & Co. (P) (Kolkata (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

You have to go through detailed technical interview follow by HR interview.Technical interview will be tough one.HR interview will be normal.Just be yourself and give to the point answer.They ask you complex question but you should stick to your answer.

Interview Questions

• Draw bending moment diagram from deflection diagram of a member.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at M. N. Dastur & Co. (P) in September 2012.

Interview

A written test was conducted. It contained questions from the core subject and few aptitude questions. This was followed by a technical and an HR interview round. Technical questions were quite good while the HR round was very much friendly.

Interview Questions

• For how many years i will work for them.   1 Answer

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at M. N. Dastur & Co. (P) in August 2012.

Interview

written and interview

Negotiation

Head Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M. N. Dastur & Co. (P) (Kolkata (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Closed door cordial discussion about strengths, weaknesses, focus areas, experience areas, team leadership, values, past projects, plans, work assignments etc. Round up in half day. Followed by further discussion with higher management.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at M. N. Dastur & Co. (P) (Kolkata (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

On-Campus recruitment ....written test followed by interview..........

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at M. N. Dastur & Co. (P) (Kolkata (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Initila Communication
    Interview invite
    3 rounds of technical interview
    HR discussion
    Offer discussion

Negotiation

Easy, very good offer, not much negotiation was required.