M+W Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 4, 2017

2.4

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at M+W Group (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Rigourous collaborative, interviewed with all leadership, prepared a presentation of my vision for my role, telephone and face to face interviews. HR process was dodgey, onboarding was spotty and uncoordinated

Tool Install Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at M+W Group (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Well organized, Management was prepared, they had read my resume and had a good understanding of it.
    Went through their internal Temp Agency.
    submitted resume, and had an interview appointment within a few weeks.
    Interviewers were clear and precise on what they wanted but vague on exactly what I would be doing trying to keep their client secrets.

Interview Questions

• How familiar/capable are you with Autocad?
      How do you perform under pressure and high volume and continuous changes?
      How adaptable are you with changing work as well as schedules?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at M+W Group (Stuttgart (Germany)).

Interview

Gesprächsstart etwas verspätet. Vorherige Auseinandersetzung der Personaler mit dem Bewerber war nur grob gegeben. Beide Seiten berichteten etwas aus ihrem Leben, Arbeitsalltag. Einzelne Stationen waren näher zu erläutern, wenn sie für die Stelle von Relevanz waren. Die vorgesehene Tätigkeit wurde genauer beschrieben und das Interesse des Bewerbers geprüft.
    Insgesamt offene Gesprächsatmosphäre.

Interview Questions

• Vita erläutern, Erfahrungen schildern   1 Answer

Negotiation

Da es sich um eine Praktikumsstelle handelte, gab es nicht viel zu verhandeln.

Chemical Department Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at M+W Group (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in September 2010.

Interview

Pre-screened by hiring agency (from UK) followed by phone interview by direct manager from Shanghai. Time difference is a big consideration.

Interview Questions

• Acceptable compensation range. Not knowing in advance what the package consists of (travel, housing, health care...) and the tax rate make it difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at M+W Group (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

They contacted me and the interview went smoothly

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about specific markets and facilities   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair but slow

Senior Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M+W Group in May 2012.

Interview

Company HR person contacted me about position. Interview went well and the job matched my qualifications .

Interview Questions

• How do you confront problems?   1 Answer

Travel requirements were too great.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at M+W Group in March 2012.

Interview

Initial phone call from Recruiter. She lined up the interview with the company HR manager on the project. Met with the HR manager and project manager. Got a offer 2-3 days later. Quick background check and drug test turn around. Started the Following week.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M+W Group.

Interview

Very informal. I contacted a friend who was already employed at the company and he provided me with a name of the engineer. I contacted the engineer and we setup a time to meet during lunch. Met with the engineer and his immediate supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What previous projects and responsibilities did I have at my previous employer.   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at M+W Group (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

they asked a lot of questions questions about my resume, most of them are easy questions. met with a few team members. they were friendly, and showed me around the office.

Cost Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M+W Group (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a somewhat short phone interview where the recruiter just asked about my current job and abilities then scheduled an in person interview. Then I had an in person interview which was pretty easy, no questions like what are your strengths/weaknesses, etc. It was with who would have been my direct boss and his boss so they were more straight to the point about the job and asking about my qualifications. It went well but after they were done interviewing the job was put on hold for now so I had to move on.