M+W U.S. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2016

2.5

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at M+W U.S. (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

they asked a lot of questions questions about my resume, most of them are easy questions. met with a few team members. they were friendly, and showed me around the office.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at M+W U.S. in March 2012.

Interview

There was one face-to-face interview then the hiring decision was made. It was about six weeks from interview to offer and about two weeks from offer to start date. Although there were three people in three different states involved in the hiring process, it went fairly smoothly. The hiring manager was in the Phoenix, Arizona office. The HR person who put the offer together was in the Plano, Texas office. The HR person I spoke with for salary negotiation was in the San Francisco, California office.

Interview Questions

• You are in charge of designing a new silane system at a client's site; what questions would you ask the client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

After I received the offer, I asked that the salary be increased by 3% which the company agreed to. I should have asked for even more to find and get paid the company's upper limit for me in my position.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at M+W U.S. (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

They contacted me and the interview went smoothly

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about specific markets and facilities   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair but slow

Process Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at M+W U.S. (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

contacted someone who worked at the company through LinkedIn. Sent him my resume. After 3 telephone interviews and a few emails, I didn't hear anything and was quite dejected. Then one evening I got a phone call asking if I had gotten their offer package. I was shocked. The only downside to the whole thing was that I had to pull together a cross-country move in less than 2 weeks. Unfortunately, my spouse had to return to our hometown to sell our house.

Negotiation

Should have negotiated the relocation better.

Senior Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M+W U.S. in May 2012.

Interview

Company HR person contacted me about position. Interview went well and the job matched my qualifications .

Interview Questions

• How do you confront problems?   1 Answer

Travel requirements were too great.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at M+W U.S. in March 2012.

Interview

Initial phone call from Recruiter. She lined up the interview with the company HR manager on the project. Met with the HR manager and project manager. Got a offer 2-3 days later. Quick background check and drug test turn around. Started the Following week.