M&C Saatchi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.9

Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Two step interview. First one was very short, went over the details of the job, was asked about my experience.

Second interview was more in depth. Talked with two individuals and then had to take and excel proficiency test on Pivot Tables and basic knowledge of formulas.

Had to wait only a few days before hearing back from them with their final decision.

Overall an easy process.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

It was rather easy, I mailed the CCO directly. Took quite some time to get a reply, but we did a google hangout and just had a casual conversation about what I did. Talked about some of my projects. Talked about how I could fit in at the agency and what was expected of me. Then we had a second interview where we talked about salary and visa requirements.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Meeting with Account Director, followed by meeting with both AD and Managing Director. Needed to put together a presentation. Both were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable on both occasions, seems like a great working culture.

Interview Questions

• Which brands are adapting well to the new retail landscape, and why?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Primarily a CV and cover letter, followed by a request for a writing sample and 'informal' discussion of the role with HR. Interview then mainly CV focused, with particular emphasis placed on skills and directly transferable experience.

Graduate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

First-round interview held in offices in Golden Square. Two-stage process - one-on-one interview with two interviewers, asking about your personal experience and interest in advertising, followed by a group interview analysing adverts.

Interview Questions

• Describe an advert you saw that caught your eye on the way to this interview.   Answer Question

Digital Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy and fast. After 2-3 days submitted my resume, got a called for interview. After 3-5 days they called back and say I got the job. Overall, the hiring process is quite efficient.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose Agency?
      Why do you prefer Digital?
      What digital experience you have?   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi.

Interview

Split into two halves. The first was pretty gentle and just trying to get an impression of the candidate's personality, no real wrong answers here just trying to establish that the person is a decent fit. The second was industry-related, so lots of questions about current ads, what I liked and didn't, then at the end I had to do a pretend client pitch on a poster to another candidate. Overall was pretty rigorous but fairly straightforward, no real curveballs. The two interviewers seemed almost like a good cop/ bad cop pairing but this may not have been intentional

Interview Questions

• Asked me to talk about an ad I'd seen that day and which Xmas ads I'd liked   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi in March 2016.

Interview

Brief chat, introduction - questions on extracurriculars (briefly).
    Group interview - I was 1 of 3.
    We were given a campaign they did, and we had to comment on it - how successful is it etc.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Firstly had to submit online application with some not-so-generic questions. Then the interview was split into 4 quarters; 1) Personal questions 2) Job-specific questions 3) Joined with another interviewee and asked to review campaigns 4) Pitching

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

An online application followed by a interview in person at their london offices. Interview in two parts - the first part you have a chat with an interviewer 1on1 - they just want to get to know you. The second part you are shown adverts and asked to comment on them. This often happens with another interviewee present as well. After this you go to an assessment day.