M&G Interview Questions | Glassdoor

M&G Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

3.2

Investment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

video interview back in December + face to face interview + AC in March. everything was very well organized. HR are wonderful people. you can immediately feel the great culture of M&G

Interview Questions

• during the video interview: what was the last thing you googled for the sake of it.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Practice sales pitch

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

Video Interview, after submitting an online form and taking a online assessment comprised of 4 different tests. 12 questions, mostly competence based ones. This was the process as I experienced it.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M&G (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I have applied online for the investment analyst role. Shortly after got sent an invitation to online tests,which took a very long time to complete. Then got invited to record a video interview. The questions were very unique and I have never seen anything like this in any of my other applications.

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

I failed in the online test.
    The online test is really hard, and I spent 3 hours to complete.
    I received the result a few days later.
    Actually, the process is harder than any other company.

Commercial Graduate Trainee Interview

Interview

Numerical, verbal, critical reasoning tests which took quite a while. Then a video interview with the computer. this consisted of roughly twelve questions and you have around a minute and a half to answer each question which is longer than you think.

Interview Questions

• What makes you lose track of time? How do you make decisions?   Answer Question

Compliance Monitoring Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at M&G (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was contacted by several agencies for this role and was invited for an interview fairly quickly. The interview begun with them trying to explain the structure of the Compliance team and the role. One of the interviewers seemed inexperienced to conducting interviews. Didn't seem to care very much for education or experiences gained outside the asset management space.

Interview Questions

• Which FCA rule books are you using in your current role?   Answer Question
    • Which parts of your current role are most relevant to this position   Answer Question
    • Can you give three qualities that someone working in Compliance should have?   Answer Question
    • What attracted you to this role?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Fill in initial form online.
    Followed by a series of tests which took around an hour in Maths, business scenarios and verbal reasoning etc. fairly standard questions.
    Followed by an online recorded interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G in September 2017.

Interview

4 tests about 30 mins each: situational strengths, numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, critical reasoning. Then hireview interview 12 questions, waiting to hear back about the outcome of the online interview.

Interview Questions

• Some people think that using purely financial data is enough? Do you agree?   Answer Question
    • How much time and effort do you spend in developing new skills or knowledge?   Answer Question
    • Activity that makes you lose track of time?   1 Answer

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M&G in September 2017.

Interview

Standard but dull online tests, then if you pass those you get a hirevue video interview. The questions were fairly standard, why M&G etc, name something in the news, final one is an open question for anything you want to say which I've not seen on other video interviews.