M&G Interview Questions | Glassdoor

M&G Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

3.2

Investment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

video interview back in December + face to face interview + AC in March. everything was very well organized. HR are wonderful people. you can immediately feel the great culture of M&G

Interview Questions

• during the video interview: what was the last thing you googled for the sake of it.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Practice sales pitch

Business Analyst Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M&G (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward. I have applied through a portal and I got the invite for the interview around three weeks later. I had to follow up with the HR admin guy that had sent me the initial email and asked for availability since he has sent me an email and then he only replied back and confirmed after my reminder. However, I have received a courtesy call from HR before my interview to ensure that I was OK for the meeting. Interview was with a PM (contractor) and Head of OPS (permanent), both of them senior and very knowledgeable. Interview was very demanding but in a normal relaxed atmosphere. Unfortunately I didnt got an offer but I was informed on time and feedback was very useful (when I have asked for more details).

Interview Questions

• Typical interview structure and technical questions to understand my experience. However the emphasis was on my thoughts on how to manage and motivate people and teams.   Answer Question

Investment Management Summer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

Applied in December, Application took 3+ months, Interviewed at London office in December
    Took 4 psychometric tests, had a video interview and then face to face.
    Video Interview not difficult, simple competencies.
    Face to Face Interview involved an hour reading a report and devising conclusions. Then had to answer questions about what you just read to two interviewers.
    Then a small maths question related to the information.
    Little to no guidance on what you had to conclude from report (information, credibility etc) and nerve wracking to do a calculation in front of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you in challenging unethical behaviour?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face. Phone interview lasted about an hour. I got a feedback within 2days and then i had a face to face with 4 other people. Got a reaponse in 3days. It was a fast process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations and

Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at M&G in January 2017.

Interview

I had to fill out an application then do online tests. I was then invited to complete a video interview. I was asked what my biggest fear was, give an example of when you've stood up to something unethical, is factual data important, what's your biggest weakness, what are the benefits of working in a group

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at M&G (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Application was easy; only a 200 word essay, cv and cover letter as far as I remember. Then there were tests, pretty standard. Then a video interview, which I didn't do very well on. The video interview was strength based and had around 11 questions, mainly about my hobbies, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions

• It was a strength based video interview and they asked questions related to my greatest achievement, hobbies, ethical issues etc...   Answer Question

Salesforce CRM Fixed Income Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at M&G (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a video interview where they asked 11 questions, one being introduce yourself. All were quite easy except one that asked how important is factual data. I had two minutes to answer each question but could move on before the time was up.

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

Pre-screening phase with Verbal, Reasoning, Mathematical and situational judgement tests and a little essay about your qualities. After that, I was selected for a video interview that lasted around 30 minutes with more or less 10 questions. The interview process took a bit long as I was contacted after more than one month after having completed the tests.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

Video Interview online. Interview was average and took about 30 mins. Asked a number of different questions about me and I was given t 3 mins to answer each question that I given.