M&T Bank Business & Planning Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

M&T Bank Business & Planning Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at M&T Bank (Buffalo, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Went in to the in person interview, asked about questions relating to current job and why i liked this job, overall positive experience. They talked to me about the expectations of the job and demand, took a tour around the office and meet some new people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for M&T Bank

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at M&T Bank (Buffalo, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

The HR teams are very overwhelmed so their response times are terrible. It took me 2 months to hear if I got the job or not from when I interviewed. I called the recruiter myself as I had received another offer and was going to take it, but the recruiter told me that they had been meaning to reach out to me and offer me the job. In other words if I didn't call them, I would have accepted other position for a different company. Very bad.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of situational questions and asked me to cover my experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M&T Bank (Buffalo, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Post phone screening, interviewed with three managers in my department.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M&T Bank (Buffalo, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Applied online on January 5 2011. Was contacted via email for HR interview in early February. Had HR phone interview on February 15 and one on one interview with the manager at the Buffalo HQ a few days later. About 10 days after that, I had another one on one at the Buffalo HQ with another manager. I received phone call and follow up email two days later that I was offered the job. The process was fairly quick once the interviews were on their way but there seemed to be a long time between online application and the actual one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate up a few thousand dollars from the (fairly low) starting salary. I probably should have negotiated even more because once you are in at that salary, that's pretty much where you stay.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at M&T Bank (Buffalo, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by 5 different people from the group. The interviewer was helpful and positive. The culture is conservative. Your progress depends on your performance as well as the group you are in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I could negotiate the sign on bonus. The base salary was set.