Oil and Natural Gas Interview Question: M1:what r d other tubes? Me:s... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Management Trainee Interview Bengaluru (India)

M1:what r d other tubes? Me:sir,klystrons,CFA,magnetrons

. M1:what is d use of magnetron? Me:as microwave sourse as it is an oscillator M1:any domestic use of magnetron as sourse? Me:I was puzzled,I told in RADAR in ILS(instrument landing systems) M2:no no we r asking about domestic product. Me:ohh it is microwave oven. M2;yes ryt. M2:why u r using only TWT? Me:as we r designing electronic warfare systems,we need power in broadband,we cud use either klystrons or TWT,but klystrons r not broadband device as it use reentered cavities which is narrow band,but twt is broad band. M2:ok ok. M2:what is d limitations of TWT? Me:sir as we increase d frequency level,power decreses… M2:why u people r not using solid state amplifiers? Me:sir as we working Ghz,more than 10 GHz.so that much of power is not available by using solid state devices. M2:which lab of drdo is working in solid state high power amplifiers? Mebade dukhi man se,sorry sir I don’t know. M2:what r d antennas,ur lab is using? Me:sir,parabolic reflectors and horn antennas. M2:and what about spiral antenna? Me:sorry sir, I have no idea. M2:which type of horn antenna is used? Me:sir,rectangular horn. M2:dat sis sectoral horn? Me:yes sir. M2:sectoral In H plane or E plane? Me:sir E plane. M2:which type of polarization is being used in Horn antenna in ur lab? Me:sir Slant polarization. M2:why? Me:sir it is having both component vertical and horizontal,so we can jam both horizontal and as wel as vertical polarized signal. M2:ok ok ,he was agreed. M2:what is d advantage of analog communication over digital communication? Me:sir digital communication is immune to channel noise and it is free from additive channel noise. 2nd sir,it is more secure as we can use encryption at sending end. 3rd we can use multiplexing in digital communication. M2:so what r d advantage of Analog communication over digital communication/ Me:sir in analog communication we require lesser bandwith as digital communication use encryption that’s why more bandwidth requied. And sir analog systems r less complicated. Now passed to member 3 M3:as u told multiplexing,what is multiplxing? Me:sir multiplexing is technique by which several no of users can use same channel. M3:what r d different type of multiplexing? Me:I told TDMA,FDMA and CDMA. M3:which is more efficient? Me:sir in what aspect? M3:in terms of no of users? Me:sir CDMA. M3:why?
Answer

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.