MAC Cosmetics Assistant Retail Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAC Cosmetics Assistant Retail Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at MAC Cosmetics

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

basic interview with the regional recruiter, makeup interview with the trainer, more behavioral interview with the manager of retail operations. Must know knowledge of the brand and products, show a passion for the company and culture, make sure you teach your model through out the makeup application interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple customers when you are the only one at the counter?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for MAC Cosmetics

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

After I applied online, I was called back a week later for an interview with the recruiter. They explained that the process is long and would involve 4 more interviews. The 2nd interview was a makeup demo with a model, the 3rd was with a retail operations manager and the final was with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the hardest part of starting in this position?   1 Answer

Assistant Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aarhus (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Aarhus (Denmark)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online, after three weeks they sent me a message that i was accepted in the first step of the interview and i was called to make a video interview.
    it was like an app you download it to record the interview within it.
    the video interview was about answering three questions, 15 second for each, you can just keep recording and deleting as much as you want till you are satisfied with you video.
    I answered the questions but after one week they reply and said that they went with other applicants because they match their needs more, it was fair because i know what do they mean :)

Interview Questions

• 1- Why do you want to work in MAC?
      2- What makes you suitable to be a leader?
      3- What is the most important thing to have a healthy environment in you opinion?   Answer Question

Assistant Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aarhus (Denmark)

Application

Interview

It took one month since I applied till the last reply.
    I applied online, after 3 weeks they called for a video interview, it was like an app you record your interview within it.
    the interview was three questions you should records the answer of them (15 seconds for each).
    You can record many times till you are satisfied with your answers.
    I recorded mine and after one week or 10 days they reply that they went with other applicants because they match their needs more than me.
    It was fair.

Interview Questions

• 1- Why do you want to work in MAC?
      2- Why do you find yourself as a leader?
      3- What is the most important thing to have a healthy environment in your opinion?   Answer Question