MAC Cosmetics Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAC Cosmetics Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at MAC Cosmetics

3.3

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics.

Interview

so i went inside asked for an application & left a resume . they called the same day for an interview next week since it was already the weekend they asked pretty easy and general questions like my strengths & weakness and tell me about yourself. i sat with all of the managers they were friendly

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MAC Cosmetics

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was two weeks long I applied online for the temp cashier position at Mac I had a video interview then a group assesment and a one to on one interview on same day, but after the interview they offered me the make up artist position. Interviewers were so so friendly and made us feel comfortable. I have my make up demo next week. I'm hoping it will be as smooth and fun as the other stages.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I went to a careers day, where there was a short interview about myself and the experience I had. I had to bring my portfolio and talk through some work I had done. Three days later I had got a call for a more formal interview at the counter, after that I was called back for a trades test where I had to bring a 'customer' with me and act like I didn't know them and they were just coming into store to get their makeup done, I had to pick between lips and eyes of what I wanted to apply, my client chose lips so I had to apply a flawless foundation application with a strong lip. They were watching for hygeine, customer communication, personality, knowledge of products and how well you listen to your client in you first brief.

Make sure you do your homework, knowing the background of the company is key.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

One group interview, two makeup application tests and then you find out. Very critical wth appearance and presentation of individuals.

too busy