MAC Cosmetics Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAC Cosmetics Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at MAC Cosmetics

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (New York, NY).

Interview

First spoke with the HR coordinator for the Intern program on the phone. Then met with VP of product development for MAC, where we had an in person interview. It was a very comfortable experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MAC Cosmetics

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics.

Interview

I interviewed for an internship position to be a personal assistant to one of the directors. The interview questions included: why do you want to work for MAC, what experiences prepared you for this, what would you contribute, etc. I did not end up getting the job as they already had other people in final round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Do you read any fashion/beauty magazines or blogs? Which ones?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Emailed the person in charge and she replied swiftly to set up an interview. It's an internship so they don't really screen that well. Went to their HQ a few days later and was interviewed by 2 people. They didn't seem very nice.

Intern Interview

Interview

submit CV, interview, hired