MAC Cosmetics Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAC Cosmetics Sales Associate Interview Questions

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The 1st interview was a meet and greet witch lasted 5-10 minutes, and from there you will get a second interview witch is the makeup application. Where you bring a model, they switch your model, and you only get 30 minutes. And the last interview is about if u can work holidays and what not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MAC Cosmetics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Meet with Store Managers, then district training manager, then mock/timed makeup application. The First interview was easy going asked all the expected questions in customer service. The second interview was at another location with the district manger whom was extremely rude and late to meeting. The makeup application was was going and allowed you to show talent.

Interview Questions

• What is our Viva Glam Program.   1 Answer

The hiring process was so long and tedious.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

very easy interview. first had a phone interview then they scheduled a in person interview and asked usual questions. it lasted about 15 min. pretty easy if you can handle basic interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Brentwood, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

they ask you to bring a model to do a make over on and then they ask everyone to switch models so you do not get to work on the model you brought.some applicants brought men and un cooperative and decidedly unattractive older models for this process which left others at a disadvantage.

Interview Questions

• company product favorites and the mac story and corporate background such information as would be on the Wikipedia page and corporate website in the "about us" section.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Guildford, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Telephone Interview followed by in person interview and then an interview with the department store manager. Telephone screening was easy I was told I had passed at the end of it and then asked to schedule an in person interview. In person interview was informal in a coffee shop- make sure you have researched the brand well.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2011.

Interview

Group interview was the first step. We all had to bring a friend to do makeup on and then re-create a particular makeup trend. Got through the first stage and then I got called in for an interview at the Robson street location. Dressed in all black in very trendy style. Wore the trendy makeup style (bold lip) that I had to create at the first interview. was asked a few easy questions and then got the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

The manager interviewed me and he asked why I wanted to work at MAC and why I thought I was a good fit. He was wearing jeans and was interviewing me in a tiny room that looked like a closet, the makeup artists there are told to wear all black so I thought it was weird.