MAC Cosmetics Third Key Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAC Cosmetics Third Key Interview Questions

Interviews at MAC Cosmetics

3.3

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy. Prepped in a basic way. Interviewers were kind. About an hour long. General questions as well as company relevant questions. Interviewed with SM and ASM. Action plan required. Phone interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MAC Cosmetics

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Florence, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

One with the manager of the counter face to face and one with the region's M.R.O. over the phone. I had to submit a business plan for the counter explaining how I was going to increase the sales & traffic to the counter and how we were going to surpass our fiscal year goal and continue to grow our client base.

Third Key Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MAC Cosmetics.

Interview

Verbal interview followed by a technical interview. Verbal was pretty standard - why do you want to work for MAC? how do you stay on top of industry trends? tell me about a time when you disagreed with a co-worker and how you resolved it?
    Technical was very detailed. I had to bring my own model and she was given a scenario to tell me. I then had to choose products, talk about each product while I was applying it (following safety and sanitation procedures) explaining to her why I chose the product and how the product would benefit her. I also had to apply false lashes. My completed look was then inspected.
    After both interviews, I interviewed with the District Manager and then received an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate the offer, but there was no leeway.