MAGMA Fincorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAGMA Fincorp Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2018

3.1

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp.

Interview

few rounds of interviews

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Ahmedabad (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Company Reference was followed by Telecall and interview by the supersior. Post this HR round was conducted by the Human Resources team. On recommendations and 3 rounds finally a vedio call with the CEO was fixed up. After the basic 45 minutes a second round was fixed with CEO over a presentaiton and review on market mapping exercise.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Face to face interview for 50 min

Interview Questions

• What is Credit is all about   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negation done

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp.

Interview

I undergone three rounds of interview. 1) telephonic with HR. 2) Technical round with manager 3) Leadership team member. Overall satisfying experience.
    Hr asked general questions to test interpersonal & communication skills. Technical round was bit about current process, knowledge testing and last round was about overall personality test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to join Magma and looking for change.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Kolkata (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

I was called up by a Consultant who told me about this vacancy, than after initial discussion, she forwarded my resume to the company, the company HR called me and took initial HR round and than i was called for a 1:1 Interview round.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was general HR round, followed by technical round (focus on ratios)

Interview Questions

• Only son will not ask for transfer within 6 months   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Kolkata (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

The HR person called at 10 am and asked to report for interview at 12 noon. Since it was a short notice the time was changed to 3pm on request. As the HR did not specify whom to meet or give the contact number it took time to find the right person. I(the interviewee) was asked to submit the CV. Along with the interviewer the HR person was also present . Basic questions like introduction,articleship experience asked.

Interview Questions

• It was not a technical interview. No unexpected questions as such.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1) GD Round
    2) Personal Interview

Interview Questions

• Research Articles/ cases presented,
      Basic Finance Question   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Through Campus recruitment drive, I applied for the post of Credit Analyst, Process include Group discussion followed by Personal interview. Group discussion includes general topic and PI includes questions related to ratio's

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp in January 2011.

Interview

First of all, recruiters had a pre-placement talk with the students during which they showed a presentation. Then interviews started. Each interview lasted for 7-8 minutes. Mine was no exception.