MAGMA Fincorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAGMA Fincorp Interview Questions

3.1

Taxation Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Kolkata (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I Was called for a face to face interview.Asked about provisions of service Tax,Works contract, Reverse Charge mechanism, Due date of depositing Advance Tax, Articleship related experience etc.Just brush up the basic provisions of Direct and Indirect Taxation.I was also given some case based situations to determine which provisions of Taxation would apply in that particular case.Really easy for those who have done Taxation related work in their articleship tenure.

Interview Questions

• Q) Describe Works contract?
      Q) TDS Questions relating to Sec 194 I,J,K etc
      Q) Few questions relating to Assessment Procedure?
      Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (New Delhi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

They are mostly concerned about your background and previous work experience when they come for hiring on campus. Mine was a mix of general questions related to my previous job and HR questions

Interview Questions

• HR questions were situations based and they go in deep about it to check whether you fit into their value system or not   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Through Campus recruitment drive, I applied for the post of Credit Analyst, Process include Group discussion followed by Personal interview. Group discussion includes general topic and PI includes questions related to ratio's

Marketing Mmanager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Mumbai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and it was to identify and match past experience with job requirement. It was more like a conversation, very qualitative in nature, more like a skill check interview process.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1) GD Round
    2) Personal Interview

Interview Questions

• Research Articles/ cases presented,
      Basic Finance Question
      Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Ahmedabad (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Company Reference was followed by Telecall and interview by the supersior. Post this HR round was conducted by the Human Resources team. On recommendations and 3 rounds finally a vedio call with the CEO was fixed up. After the basic 45 minutes a second round was fixed with CEO over a presentaiton and review on market mapping exercise.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp.

Interview

few rounds of interviews

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Kolkata (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

The HR person called at 10 am and asked to report for interview at 12 noon. Since it was a short notice the time was changed to 3pm on request. As the HR did not specify whom to meet or give the contact number it took time to find the right person. I(the interviewee) was asked to submit the CV. Along with the interviewer the HR person was also present . Basic questions like introduction,articleship experience asked.

Interview Questions

• It was not a technical interview. No unexpected questions as such.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

First there was a telephonic Interview and shortlisting of the candidates.
    Second was a Personal Interview with the Vice President HR
    Third was a situation-based Interview which was similar to case study solving again with the Vice-president HR which was basically to examine one's decision-making and problem-solving capability.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years down the line?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was general HR round, followed by technical round (focus on ratios)

Interview Questions

• Only son will not ask for transfer within 6 months   1 Answer