MAKO Surgical Interview Questions in Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

MAKO Surgical Interview Questions in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MAKO Surgical (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

They started with one phone interview with the hiring manager. Typical single interview format though they had a group interview, where you present to 5 or so employees. I had to present why I was a good fit. Overall, they weren't all that difficult. The Sr. Product Manager hiring for the job was a bit tougher to predict and read.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a start-up? How did you prepare for this interview?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They send an offer with 48 hours to accept. I was unemployed at the time so I jumped on it.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MAKO Surgical (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Gave an hour long presentation and performed some hands on problem solving. They like to see previous medical experience. There process was extremely slow and unorganized but I have heard the HR director is no longer there so this may have changed. There is very little talent within their management team.

Interview Questions