MAKO Surgical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAKO Surgical Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAKO Surgical in August 2013.

Interview

They responded pretty quickly to my application but then it soon felt like being one of many to be processed or that the company was too busy or it wasn't important for them because it was weeks before the phone interview. Eventually got to phone interview but again felt like it was a bother for them. It took about 45 minutes and the interviewer spoke for 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you fix a big mistake made by a co-worker ?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAKO Surgical (Bellevue, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

I got the interview through a recruiter. It was over the phone. The man on the phone was very straight forward, but seemed a bit like a used-car salesman, was a bit arrogant/rude and overly blunt. He reminded me of a border patrol agent.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you even stand a chance to get this job?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round: few questions about your background, technical skills that you have about image processing, things on your resume
    Second round: Two computer programming questions, to be finished in a week with Tcl/Tk programming language
    Third round: Onsite Interview, very long, begins with a presentation, then 4 rounds' technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What sort of segmentation/registration techniques did you know before? List some search algorithms.   Answer Question