MANA Group Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MANA Group Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at MANA Group

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MANA Group (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone call later that day. I was scheduled for an interview the next day. I went in, the lobby was playing PASSION PIT!!! I love Passion Pit. Everyone who was waiting was talking about their favorite spreadable edible. Which seemed really random at first, but then I realized the lobby guy behind the desk had posed the question to the group.

Soon I met with the hiring manager. She was a little intense, I was kind of nervous. I was called back for a second round interview where I spent the day with a corporate trainer. We had a lot of fun. They told me all about the company. There was a lot more to it than I thought.

At the end of the day, I sat down with the CEO and reviewed my day. I got the job!!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MANA Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MANA Group (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Had 2 interviews, the first one was a meet and greet- very easy- and the second one was a day in the "field" where we went door to door.. also very easy and long

Interview Questions

• there really wasn't anything hard, it was just to get to know me   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MANA Group in May 2013.

Interview

From what I could tell the process was pretty standard. I applied online and was soon contacted by someone in HR. The scheduled me for a first round interview. Then, the next day I had a second interview where I shadowed one of the current employers. Finally, there was third round at the end of the day.