MANA Group Entry Level PR/Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MANA Group

1 Interview Review

2.0

Entry Level PR/Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MANA Group.

Interview

The office is located near wall st and is in a great location. However, it was going through some renovations and there was no one at the front desk when I arrived. I had to walk around the office until I finally found someone in the back. I told her I was there for an interview and she chuckled and said "oh ok...umm just wait". It was not very professional.

The interview process itself was not difficult, she barely looked over my resume and just asked me what skills I had and when the earliest I could start. She went on to explain more about what they do, and the position did not seem like the entry-level PR/Marketing job I had initially applied to. All they do is go to companies and ask for donations. It is door to door sales.

The second part of the interview is to "shadow" an employee and spend the day with them. They basically call in the top 10 candidates and ask them to come in and see how you do in the field. However, I decided to not go to the second part of the interview because of the bad vibe I got from the office.

They definitely need to make sure to actually have someone at the front desk, especially if there is someone coming in for an interview. They should be more descriptive of the job descriptions online because the job I initially applied for did not say anything about door to door sales.

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions, they just asked about my skills and nothing else.   Answer Question

Wasn't completely impressed with the company and did not want to do door to door sales