MANA Group Entry-Level Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Entry-Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MANA Group (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I went to the first interview and the waiting room was filled with 20 people. The 1st interview consisted of an interview with me, another candidate and a hiring manager. They asked basic questions concerning my resume, and told me that they would be in touch. That night they requested a second interview the next day. Again, we met at the office on William Street, I was informed by the hiring manager that the person to impress was group coordinator who was conducting the first practical interview. She then described the "direct marketing" approach that the company employs to essentially to sell people on donating to the charities that they represent. These "events" that they bring you to consist of taking a subway to a random street in which the group attempts to shake down stranger on the side of the road to enter their credit card numbers for a $30 donation to the charities.
After standing outside for 2 hours of the 5 hour second interview I informed the woman in charge (who had only been working there for a few weeks) that I wasn't interested in the position and I would be leaving the interview early.
Avoid this company if you value a meaningful career and your self-respect.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, they ask you for your best icebreakers to use in your sales pitch to people on the street.   Answer Question