MANA Group Public Relation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Public Relation Specialist

MANA Group Public Relation Specialist Interview Questions

Public Relation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MANA Group in November 2014.

Interview

Two round interviews, I got a phone call from the recruiter ask me to setup time for a interview right after I applied the job few hours ago. When I first arrived at the interview location there are already bunch people waiting there, the receptionist ask me to fill out a form and make me wait. I was quite upset because they schedule me for an interview at 3:15 pm but I was waiting there for like almost an hour and they never told me how do I have to wait for. The manager finally came out and greet me when I'm about to leave. Totally unprofessional! She asked few simple questions and invited me back for second round interview the next day. During the second round interview, she explained the detail information about the job,when I realized that the job is 100% commission based. I lost my interest.
I do think they provide good trainings for the employees and if you are a salesperson and willing to work on strictly commission based, then it's the job for you.

Interview Questions

1st: I though they were not very professional when they make you wait for like extra hour with out telling you, if they set up a specific time to interview, they should follow the schedule.
2nd: not willing to work on a strictly commission based job. If I knew this on the first interview, I would never come to the second interview.