MAQ Consulting User Experience Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAQ Consulting User Experience Design Interview Questions

2.0

User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAQ Consulting (Redmond, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

The 1:1 interview was fairly informal - more of a screening process than an actual interview. I think MAQ just wants to make sure that you have some marketable skills before they start throwing Microsoft jobs your way.

I never got a very good feeling from the whole thing. I felt like they kept mentioning benefits and other perks to get wet-behind-the-ears graduates to sign 6 months of their lives away (and earn MAQ a ton of cash in doing so).

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself fitting in at Microsoft?   1 Answer

A real full-time Microsoft position was more enticing.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAQ Consulting (Redmond, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

This interview was with a company that provides contractors IT company. I showed up 10 minutes early and was led to a room to fill out paperwork. It irritates me to have to fill out W-2's and sign employment agreements before even getting a contract. After I wizzed through the paperwork I sat in the conference room for 30 minutes waiting. Just as I was getting up to re-announce myself the person interviewing me rushed in. She explained that she had forgotten I was in there waiting for her. The rest of the interview went well, but it makes me hesitate to work with them.

Interview Questions

• This was a very easy interview about my experiences etc. So really the hardest question was about what I wanted to get paid.   Answer Question