MATRIX Resources Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MATRIX Resources (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

3 rounds - phone, 1:1, then group panel
casual, conversational environment
the team does a good at showing that they really want you or that you are qualified for the job
good overall attitude from everyone

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MATRIX Resources

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MATRIX Resources (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a phone call with a manager in the corporate office in Atlanta that lasted about 45 minutes. I then had a in-person interview with the Branch Manager, an Account Executive and two Recruiters. The in-person interview lasted right at 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I wanted to move from a production role to a non-production role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MATRIX Resources (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process has been great and overall the people are very easy to work with. Very friendly and helpful. I have enjoyed speaking to everyone at this company and I'm very excited to start working with this company soon. I initially interviewed for a Recruiter position, but then was asked to consider an Account Coordinator position. So it was nice that they considered me for two different options.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions, it was a basic interview and more informal than most. Just great conversation trying to find out if the company is a fit for you and vice versa and what kind of experience/education you have.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at MATRIX Resources (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

I interviewed via phone with HR. I was then invited for an in-person interview and eventually brought back for a second in-person interview with someone currently in the same role.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview... walk me through your resume. Any staffing industry experience? Why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question