MAXIMUS Interview Questions in Boise, ID | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 15, 2017

1.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Boise, ID) in March 2017.

Interview

The HR manager called me and we had a great interview over the phone. I was hired at the end of the interview. We had a really good conversation and mostly talked about my work in the clerical field.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Boise, ID).

Interview

I was called a couple of times for prescreening and then I was invited to a face-to-face interview at the local job center. I was sent a PPT where I had to teach a 10 minute lesson. It was actually a lot of fun and the interview itself was very laid-back. A few weeks later, they extended the job offer, which I happily accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about managed care?
      What are your strengths/weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Boise, ID) in September 2014.

Interview

No questions really. They had you do a basic office skills test, a drug test, and fill out an application. Basically, if you can fog a mirror and are not using illegal drugs they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• You interacted with the HR (they use the term human capital which I hate) throughout, but they never conducted anything that resembled an actual interview   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Boise, ID).

Interview

They tend to hire in groups with group interviews and then pick who they will keep. Its not uncommon to sit in a room with many others waiting for upwards of 2 hours for management to pull your group for computer testing.

Interview Questions

• there is no difficult questions asked. its to the point and rolled around the computer testing and the mock call scenario.   Answer Question

Negotiation

keep in mind this is a temp job with an end date. Even while employed, keep putting your resume out to other jobs or in the end you'll be without a job when layoffs happen.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Boise, ID) in July 2014.

Interview

Hired in a large group atmosphere, herded us like cattle, took one month before they did the drug test, back again for more prep, every single person is hired as long as they pass the drug test, give high ensentives if you can get more people hired who stay more than 90 days such as 100-400 dollars.

Interview Questions

• Very poor training, cannot have any feelings towards consumers and are often told that the consumer will call back and eventually be helped. Anyone who truly cares about people will have a hard time working for this company. Software seems to be constantly upgraded with no training on how to use it and websites always have technical issues   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Boise, ID).

Interview

2 telephone interviews, 1 panel interview with 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a a problem helping culturally disadvantaged people on the phone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer. I negotiated 3k more.

CSR-1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Boise, ID) in January 2014.

Interview

Are you breathing, do you know English and do you have any issues working odd hours/days. Your typical phone interview just to feel you out, after which you are invited to the (ex HP) campus now pretty much a building for hire. This interview process is typically used to make sure you have the ability to learn the specifics on the ACA.

Interview Questions

• See above. Your typical CSR questions ranging from past experience to your standard "how would you handle" questions.   1 Answer

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Meridian, ID) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was a joke and was facilitated by the state's department of labor. I was asked basic questions about customer service

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Boise, ID) in July 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was haphazard at best. I know of many situations where individuals with much more qualified credentials were looked over while those lacking experience were hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly basic. The most difficult question was the question of expected salary because the interviewer seemed to have no grasp of industry standard.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Meridian, ID) in June 2013.

Interview

Very quick and simple, phone review followed by scheduled presentation. Did a behavioral interview after presentation. Heard about a week later that I got the job. Process lasted roughly 2 weeks from initial phone interview to hire.

Interview Questions

• Had to do a mock presentation where the interviewer acted like a student.   1 Answer