MAXIMUS Call Center Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAXIMUS Call Center Representative Interview Questions

2.2

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Folsom, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Got to the interview 10 minutes early . Checked in and waited to what I thought would be one person interviewing me but two people ended up interviewing me . They were very nice even ended up showing me around and The interview lasted about 15 min and they said I would hear back from them soon .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you received excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MAXIMUS

Call Center Representative Interview

Interview

Was asked the general questions during an interview, lasted around 30 minutes, hiring agent was very friendly. I really dont have much to say about the interview process but it did include a presentation regarding the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Albany, NY).

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview. Asked a lot of behavioral questions and if you don't have any job experience you can talk about your experience in school or college. The interview was not long and took about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed about a decision made by your boss/supervisor and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Albany, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

the company had a job fair that i went to. Once i signed into the job fair, they gave me a application to file out. they then told me once i was done to wait for my name to be called and that is when i will be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• how good are you at problem solving?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Agency will screen you first then Maximus will set up an interview with you in the call center. You can be interviewed by a GM or a supervisor. Then they say they will get back to you and it may take up to a month to hear back from them. Very long time to wait before you can start working.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an experience working in call center?
      Translate script from your native language to English.
      Basic questions, they don't really care about your professional credentials.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was presented with the position by a 3rd party recruiter. They did the initial phone screening and set up the actual interview. When I arrived I was sent up to meet with the call center supervisor. He interviewed me alone in his office asking me about my background. What my long term goals were and how my experience related to the position. They asked me to describe a situation in which I was under pressure and had a deadline to meet and how I handled it. They also asked me to describe a situation in which I had to deal with an irate and disgruntled person/people and how I handed it. When I was done I went to meet with another supervisor who was Spanish speaking since I was interviewing for a bi-lingual position. I pretty much repeated the same question but this time in Spanish and was asked to read a script in Spanish to prove I was not only able to communicate but could also read and write it.

It was a pretty lengthy interview, all in all I would like to say about and hour and a half between both, I interviewed on a Thursday and heard back from them Monday morning that I was being offered a position. I had to undergo a background check which included education and criminal history. Once that cleared I started in the next training class. Training was paid and did fully prepare me for the position. I have not found a company that is quite perfect yet but over all Maximus is a decent company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were under pressure and had a deadline to meet. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MAXIMUS in August 2015.

Interview

Fairly quick hiring process through third party temp agency. Phone screening interview with agency, then followed up by in person. Phone interview with Maximus followed by a group orientation. I was called the next day with a job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Name a work experience when you had to deal with great changes within the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Firm pay but I was offered a dollar more than originally said.

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (East Lansing, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

Forst spoke with a recruiter at Willis Group staffing agency about my qualifications via phone. Recruiter contacted me to meet with one of the Call Center managers in a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was contacted by the recruiter stating that I had received a job offer. Then all necessary paperwork was emailed to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Baltimore, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

On-line app; phone interview; face to face interview and testing with temp agency; then a face to face with employer. After the major corporation I worked for eliminated many middle management positions and pushed duties downward on the administrative staff, our office of 20 or so, organized our own work teams and structured our work so that no one individual was overburdened. Such things as family needs of children and aging parents were considered with workloads. We were productive and relatively satisfied for the next several years until the company was sold to a foreign company and we all lost our jobs. Yet an amazing accomplishment.

Interview Questions

• What is most important thing you accomplished at your previous jobs?   1 Answer

the new company offered only outrageous pay cuts and benefits cuts.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Mass hiring for new opening call center. Managers and trainers from multiple project and locations from across the nation interviewing and hiring at the local unemployment office. I interviewed and received an offer in less than a week later. This was for an entry level position. Subsequent internal interviews for other positions were much more intensive and detailed. Usually, they need warm bodies that will show up for this type of work. They sort themselves out after that.

Interview Questions

• Do you have Customer Service Experience?   1 Answer