MAXIMUS Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had 2quick interviews then was offered position same day. Interview was pretty quick the 2supervisors who interviewed me was very friendly and laid back they both made me feel comfortable and more open.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where i was involved in a team project.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to get shift i wanted until 3 months after hire. I would recommend to someone if they are just looking to make quick cash for easy work. This job should not be considered long term as a career choice there is no room for advancement

Collection Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Chicago, IL).

Interview

One on One interview with the Supervisor of the company she ask me questions about why do I think that I am the best candidate for the job. She asked have I had any call center experience. The interviewer told me that she would let me know if she consider me for the position or not and that their next class starts next month.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer when they are rude and irate?
      Do I have any call center experience?
      Do I know about the HIPPA law?   1 Answer

Training Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Very brief. Most likely due to it being an internal job posting. I was recommended for the job and put in contact with the VP of the region. I only had a phone interview with her and then another one with the Project Director and the VP. Once I talked with them, the next step was to see if I could come to the city to see if I liked it.

Interview Questions

• What do I want to see positive come out of this particular position   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very very easy to navigate through. Since I was an internal candidate, I suggested a price and they promised me that same price on the same day.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview is composed of 2-3 managers (panel interview) asking various questions. Some follow-up questions involved. I received a call approx. 3 days after interview with job offer. It was temp-to-hire and I was hired on within 90 days.

Interview Questions

• Name a work experience when you had to deal with great changes within the company.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time where you have had to use your leadership skills.   1 Answer

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. I was asked about different scenarios in the position I was being considered for. There were others that interviewed with me and I believe I had a fair consideration. I expected great things from this company going in.

Interview Questions

• Actually, there weren't any difficult questions that I encountered during the interview. I felt well prepared.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Because the position was a budgeted one, negotiations were not possible. It was a fair salary and I enjoyed the experience.