MAXIMUS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAXIMUS Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2.5

Staff Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAXIMUS in August 2017.

Interview

Very Unprofessional Director who has no internet in actually hiring anyone. Avoid applying for this position, because you will just be wasting your time. I know several people who also interviewed for this position and had similar experiences.

Interview Questions

• You have been interview for a few months, why is that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Hampton, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at temp agency first,2 panel interview here,typical questions, tell me about a time when....., what do you know about us....... lasted 40 minutes, this location less than 1 yr old. I asked about anticipated start date and was given estimate due to their client commiting

Anonymous Employee in Athens, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Athens, TX).

Interview

After applying online and taking a few online assessments, I was asked to come in for an in-person interview at the companies facility. They went over what the job entails and asked a few brief questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MAXIMUS.

Interview

Round table of people asking questions. A two-part interview with some of the business operations specialists and then if you make it to the next level you speak to the management team. Behavioral Style interview where you answer questions with an experience from your past employment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult experience you had with a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

There was two phases. The first phase was with 3 people then once you passed that phase you interviewed with another set of 3 people. The second phase of the interview was like a conversation.

IA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAXIMUS.

Interview

The recruiter set up a phone interview but did not call. Against my better judgment, I contact him and set up another date, but he stood me up again. I decided that, since the recruiter is the "face" of the company, I was not interested in working there.

CSSIII Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MAXIMUS.

Interview

Good, they explained the schedule and the training process, checked my language skills and asked about previous experience. I got the answer the next day and the hiring process went really smooth. I started one month later the training process which was very good

CSS III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Albany, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

It was an open interview day. When I arrived I had to sign a form and was given a guest badge. Shortly after, I was taken back by a supervisor. I was mainly asked behavioral questions, followed by computer questions, and was asked to read a paragraph. After that I was taken to another room and offered the position.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Albany, NY).

Interview

Interviews are based on who you know, not what you know. Interviews are very unprofessional and there is no feedback. Promotions to other departments are only available if you're in good standing with the company(for certain employees). Other employees will be promoted to other departments if they annoy management or their supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to use your best judgement to make an informed decision.   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MAXIMUS.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my college portal, and was assigned an interview date with the main recruiter. I wasn't aware that there was an information session the day prior to my interview, but he certainly made it clear that he was annoyed by my absence. He was about as meticulous of an interviewer as can be, almost robotic. He would ask a question, thrust his pen into his paper and start writing notes as soon as you began to talk. After going on plenty of interviews throughout my senior year of college, this was easily the worst interview I had and it was definitely his demeanor and borderline hostility that threw me off. I would look elsewhere if you have options as he had a difficult time making the job sound attractive at all. The role is going to be unfulfilling and the pay is below average. Even the recruiter himself was just absolutely unpleasant to speak with. Good Luck

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a conflict you had at a previous workplace, and how you resolved it.   Answer Question