MAXIMUS Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.9

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Folsom, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Two people took me to an office and asked me a bunch of behavioral questions. I had to answer them thoroughly and with factual experiences/statements. It was a smooth experience.

Interview Questions

• Has someone ever been upset at you or your employer? And what did you do about it?   1 Answer

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Folsom, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was about 10 questions based on situation. They asked for specific scenario examples. Most questions were customer service and team work based. They asked questions that required a step by step answer. Be very detailed in each answer and specific on who, what, when , where, how.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went out of your way for a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Folsom, CA).

Interview

I.interviewed by 2 ladies. One explained quickly the job, & began discussing the pay rate.
    I knew from MMC the pay was low, but maximus manager putt it ever so simply..""can you work for$10.50 an hr. Because frankly I have no problem finding people that WILL!!!""". Talk about being honest regarding the fact she don't give a darn about. Much from DAY 1
    You CAN BE REPLACED...
    HUGE TURNOFF FOR ME

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Folsom, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Easy interview. Interviewed by 2 ladies. About 8 to 10 questions, at first they said it would be 20 questions but wasn't. I think they just said that to make me nervous.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a mistake when processing information in the system?
      How do I make sure I input information correctly?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Folsom, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Got to the interview 10 minutes early . Checked in and waited to what I thought would be one person interviewing me but two people ended up interviewing me . They were very nice even ended up showing me around and The interview lasted about 15 min and they said I would hear back from them soon .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you received excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Software Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Rancho Cordova, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Basic interview questions looking for background and viability for working within a team. Then a full multi hour highly technical interview questions with well over 50 questions. Finally a phone screen with manager to again insure candidate meets requirements.

Interview Questions

• Detailed specifics on Unix, Apache, Tomcat setup and configuration   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Two rounds. First Round is phone interview. Second round is in person- face to face.

I was interviewed by two people. They were very friendly and asked questions in a polite manner.

I was given with the result within 3 days. and it was a success.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Sacramento, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency. First I had to complete some assessments online. Then I came in for the interview and was interviewed by two managers in the same room as another person. They went back and forth and took turns asking us questions so I thought this was a little weird. It was my first time being interviewed with another candidate in the room and being able to hear their answers and vice versa.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had more than one manager tell you to do something at the same time? How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Sacramento, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Totally unethical interview process. First round was phone screen. Interviewer called and he did not introduce himself or greet me and he did not sound clear as well. He asked me to walk through my resume. My resume was shortlisted and I have a genuine experience. After summing up my experience, the interviewer told I am done. I had all the skills that they had mentioned in their job description. Most weirdest and rudest interview I have ever had

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAXIMUS (Rancho Cordova, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I worked with an amazing recruiter from Aerotec named Simaran Sandhu. She explained everything that I need to kno for my first day of work and always kept me in the loop.

Interview Questions

• How do u feel about being on the phone for your entire eight hour shift?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation phases.