MB Financial Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broadview, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MB Financial (Broadview, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Submitted application online and soon after received a phone call from the recruiter to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I met the branch manager for a 1:1. That went fairly well though I felt he was somewhat negative about what I could potentially make as far as referrals at his particular location. The branch manager called me a few days later wanting to schedule a second interview with the assistant manager. She didn't have much to say to me and I sincerely wasn't prepared with many questions for her, so it was probably 10 minutes total. I could tell from the moment I sat down that she didn't like me. After the second interview, I reached out to the recruiter twice for my application status. The first call didn't get returned, the second was returned and I was told I'd have an answer with in a week or so. Two months later, I received an e-mail stating my four years of teller experience wasn't sufficient for the position.

Interview Questions

• What were your sales goals like at your previous position?   Answer Question