MB2 Dental Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 29, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at MB2 Dental Solutions

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MB2 Dental Solutions (Carrollton, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview went smooth. We discussed where I wanted to be with the company and how we would make it happen. A plan was conducted to reach my goal in the company and I am on my way to where I envisioned myself in the company.

Interview Questions

• They got to know me and asked questions pertaining to my field. Where I see myself.   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MB2 Dental Solutions (Irving, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Two interviews in a row. Each interviewer asked the same questions. I didn't know if that was an accident on their part, or if my accuracy was being tested. Each interviewer was very nice.
    Pretty standard interview.

Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MB2 Dental Solutions (Carrollton, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

sit chair side with the team lead and watch them work, take lots of notes and then try it for your self. she sit with you during the whole process. Don't be afraid if a mistake is made, it can be fixed easily