MBIA Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at MBIA

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MBIA (Purchase, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Meet with many people from the department, Quite a few have been there for a long period of time. Very nice people to talk to, seem to be pretty laid back, location is convenient to 95 and merrit, quiet campus and friendly staff, restart the business again so in need of new head counts

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MBIA (Purchase, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty relaxed experience. Met with Director of the group. Very nice, but all about business. Understand that it is a time crunch every week to get things done. Expect you to be extremely detail oriented and diligent.

Interview Questions

• In what ways have you had to be detail oriented in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Armonk, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MBIA (Armonk, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Very easy, at least for internships. I just walked in and talked a little more about my experience and they told me what my role and responsibilities would be. It was very short and I also meet with the IT director and CIO. I got hired right on the spot.