MCA Motor Club of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Sort:

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MCA Motor Club of America (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process went pretty smooth asked me questions i was ready for didnt hesitate gave eye contact shook hands also i asked questions as well and gave my all and it went great got the job and next few days were great

Interview Questions

• Have i worked at a restaurant before   1 Answer

Independent Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MCA Motor Club of America in November 2017.

Interview

Very easy phone interview, the person who call me was very outgoing and very professional. I recommend MCA motor club with my eyes closed. This is a very easy to do work at home job with a lot of income potential.

Interview Questions

• They ask me about my personal interest and if I ever had a sales experience among other things!   Answer Question

Promoter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MCA Motor Club of America (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

Just talk to your sponsor and its all easy from there. Everyone i dealt with was usually pretty nice. There's really nothing to be afraid of, just listen relax and get ready to make lots of money realllllly easily :)

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MCA Motor Club of America.

Interview

The worker interviewing me was beyond friendly, very professional and highly skilled, kind, peaceful, overall great I would definitely recommend to anyone seeking on giving this company a shot, it’s completely worth it.

Motor Club of America Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MCA Motor Club of America (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

There is no interview. Once you become a member, you can then become a associate. You do need to fill out a few forms and submit them to MCA for approval. It takes about 1 weeks to be approved. There were no questions ask. All the lady did was explain how much I could earn and more.

MCA SALES ASSOCIATE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MCA Motor Club of America (Lancaster, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

they are seeking motivated people that just would love to work from home. Anyone can earn money just can't be lazy . Ive worked harder jobs at fast food but now i get paid more plus .

Interview Questions

• Do you have access to a computer and internet-bank direct deposit -so that they can deposit your weekly earnings on friday.   1 Answer