MCA Motor Club of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MCA Motor Club of America

MCA SALES ASSOCIATE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MCA Motor Club of America (Lancaster, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

they are seeking motivated people that just would love to work from home. Anyone can earn money just can't be lazy . Ive worked harder jobs at fast food but now i get paid more plus .

Interview Questions

• Do you have access to a computer and internet-bank direct deposit -so that they can deposit your weekly earnings on friday.   1 Answer

Promoter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MCA Motor Club of America (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

Just talk to your sponsor and its all easy from there. Everyone i dealt with was usually pretty nice. There's really nothing to be afraid of, just listen relax and get ready to make lots of money realllllly easily :)

Motor Club of America Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MCA Motor Club of America (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

There is no interview. Once you become a member, you can then become a associate. You do need to fill out a few forms and submit them to MCA for approval. It takes about 1 weeks to be approved. There were no questions ask. All the lady did was explain how much I could earn and more.