MCG Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MCG Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions

Interviews at MCG

2.5

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Saw job ad online. Submitted resume, heard back right away was interviewed a week after submitting application. Week after that I was hired and had my first job.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Mostly about relevant experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for MCG

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MCG (Melbourne, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter and had a very brief interview. Based on my previous experience, the Recruiter set up an interview with the District Supervisor within a few hours. After interviewing with the District Supervisor, I was offered the position same day. My past experience and knowledge of merchandising helped with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How much experience did I have merchandising mannequins & bust forms?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MCG in February 2017.

Interview

I appreciated the interview process. It was thorough but friendly. I had applied for another merchandising company recently, and they hired me immediately... Gave me the impression if you could fog a mirror they'd take you. I was pleased to see MCG was much more thorough in their vetting. That tells me they care more about their clients and employees both. They were also very coordial, treating me with kindness and respect, and answering all of my questions very thoroughly and honestly, not trying to make possible shortcomings seem as though they weren't there.