MCI Investment Holdings Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MCI Investment Holdings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jurong West New Town,

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MCI Investment Holdings (Jurong West New Town, ) in Apr 2021

Interview

Process was quick, mainly just to check if you know what the job entails, cold-calling, meeting targets and so on. Good to ask questions on the pay structure and the job environment. Requirement to take the CEI examination too.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with cold-calling?
    Answer Question

MCI Investment Holdings

Application

I interviewed at MCI Investment Holdings

Interview

Not much information given. Everything were being briefly shared - Commission scheme etc. However, environment is pretty good I would say. If it is not for the commission scheme, i would prolly consider joining

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MCI Investment Holdings

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MCI Investment Holdings

Interview

It was held in a small room, office surrounding could be noisy some time. But interviewer was professional and friendly. Doesn't hold back to help freshers to understand more about the job and office environment.

Interview Questions
  • What do you expect from your prospective employer?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jurong East New Town,

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MCI Investment Holdings (Jurong East New Town, ) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was okay at first. But the interviewer who is a guy is very rude telling me off that I was wasting their time after I fill up. They found a suitable candidate for the company. Please be careful. It take me one hour to travel to Jurong East MRT. Waste my time, effort, and resources to travel time. Very rude agency Sms me at night reminding me like a kid to go down when I have an email to check. Then the reason for leaving ask me to leave it blank and write a lie. I would not lie to about my history to my company i working.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you wasting our time interviewing you? Are you interested on the job? Can you go find another job? How many interviews you went? How is the outcome?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukit Batok New Town,

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MCI Investment Holdings (Bukit Batok New Town, ) in Sep 2018

Interview

Interview was conducted by the Boss of the company. He asked me to talk about myself and I describe my work experience, qualification and all. When I have nothing to add, he told me off and said that when I go for interview, I cannot stop talking. Otherwise, interviewer would not be able to assess me. I interviewed for a HR position and not for a sales position. Do not see why I should go on and on for 20-30 min for 1 question. Interviewer went on to say that my asking salary is too high (only 3k+) and said that he can easily get a fresh graduate lower pay than me & asked me to consider cutting my expected pay to even lower than my current pay. Promised high bonus if I join which didn't sound convincing. I was also told that staff are not "allowed" to take mc more than 2 days in a year. Those who take too many days of MC will be "announced" to the whole company through email. Lastly asked about what I do during free time so I talked about the usual watching drama and computer games but was shot by the interviewer that all these are a waste of time. Didn't agree with his thinking because in this case, any hobbies would be considered a waste of time too? At the end of the interview, he asked me to consider cutting my pay for the position. If I am willing to, I will get the job. Whole interview was a very bad experience - not professional, boss sounded very money-minded and lack of empathy for his staff. Shouldn't a recruitment firm be people focused? I rejected his offer in the end.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to leave your job? Are you willing to take a pay cut? Do you take a lot of MC?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MCI Investment Holdings (Singapore) in Dec 2017

Interview

Phone screening and meet face to face . And then you have to come down to meet the recruiter , senior recruiter , manager and director . Abit time consuming because you have to travel around .

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want join recruitment

MCI Investment Holdings

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MCI Investment Holdings in Jan 2017

Interview

1 hour gruelling interview process on employment background. Challenging and rewarding experience to gain for next interview. Hope that the interview could be focused on more relevant skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jurong West New Town,

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MCI Investment Holdings (Jurong West New Town, ) in Nov 2016

Interview

The interviewer was very helpful and detailed with providing information and advice on doing the job. Could feel the company's sincerity in helping me pass the CEI exam and bringing me on board. Interviewer was also very patient in answering my questions. I also got to meet my manager and director to get a sense of whether I am comfortable working with my future boss. Got a good sense of the lively and friendly office environment as well.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MCI Investment Holdings (Singapore) in Sep 2016

Interview

Formal yet able to strike a two-way conversation with the interviewer. From body language and verbal clues, I could infer that the management is proper and they are willing to try me out. I feel a positive vibe that this could be the place to development my career while balancing family life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MCI Investment Holdings (Singapore) in Aug 2014

Interview

Nothing much out of the ordinary, however if you do not have the CEI certificate, they will try to explain to you what it is about as it is required by Singapore law that all recruitment consultant pass a course and a test to obtain this certificate.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly they want to ascertain that you can take the stress and willing to do indoor sales and telemarketing.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews