MD Analytics Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MD Analytics

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at MD Analytics

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MD Analytics in October 2014.

Interview

Step1: Interviewed by two employees at the same time and asked about some general interview questions such as why this firm, how I am manage my time,etc.

Step2: They gave me 4 charts/graphs and I got around 10 mins to look at those graphs, and they wanted me to tell them what I understand from the graphs. Basically, they were testing my analytic skills. Then, interview ended.

Step3: Got a call for second interview with the CEO. The CEO is friendly and he also asked straightforward questions. Basically, he wanted to know more about the candidates like their skills and experiences, and then make sure that the candidates are the best fit to the position.

Interview Questions

• How is your expertise in (field) be useful in market research?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MD Analytics

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MD Analytics (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

Very easy, applied via Craiglist and had two of the shortest interviews of my life. So short I thought no way I got the job.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. My first interview was literally a woman saying "So, hum, like why do you want to work here?" and "Like, what do you think of our website."   Answer Question