MD Anderson Cancer Center Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MD Anderson Cancer Center Program Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center in October 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds for the interview process. First round was meeting the hiring manager. Second interview was panel style and I had to give a presentation. Third round was the final round. I met with a panel of department executives and then a one-on-one with the VP of the department. Each round was fair. The process began in October 2015. To date, I have not received any confirmation of whether I received the job or not. I have only been told I am still being considered. Very frustrating since it is now March 2016. And I had to initiate finding that bit of information.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MD Anderson Cancer Center

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

Getting feedback, return calls or any info from HR is non existent. Even for employees applying inside, the hiring process is fragmented and lengthy. Hiring managers must call nurse recruting and HR frequently and assertively. Little feedback and no response are common.

Interview Questions