MD Anderson Cancer Center Research Data Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MD Anderson Cancer Center Research Data Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at MD Anderson Cancer Center

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied in April 1st and i didnt get a call until May 28.I meet with two board panel members who were very nice.One even gave my resume to two other hiring managers just incase i didn't get that particular position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?   1 Answer
  • Do you get upset with a co worker if they are having a bad day?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MD Anderson Cancer Center

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Sat down with my immediate supervisor and their boss. We went through the job description and what makes me qualified for the position. Then the physician I am working for now entered the room. They went over their expectations for the job and asked a few questions.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a questions that really stood out for me. Everything was straight forward.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview with the supervisor and Principal Investigator on site. Then they showed me around the department. Very laid back and went smoothly. Getting around the hospital can be confusing if it is your first time so come early to figure out where you are going

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was in two parts: first I had to meet with human resources recruiter, then I got onto a shuttle and went to a completely different building to meet with my department for the interview. Frankly, it was a little bit overwhelming. The recruiter had a copy of my resume that was not updated, even though I was 100% certain that I had uploaded the correct resume. Anyway, I asked for a salary that was pretty reasonable for the position, and she kept insisting that it was way too much. The recruiter put a bunch of red lines to my resume, And all in all, she was pretty intimidating. Then I went off to the department with which I was interviewing. In general, they were pretty friendly, although they kept me waiting for a long time. The interview felt more like a conversation, but as there were many candidates, the hiring manager and the primary investigator kept it pretty brief

Interview Questions

• What are your future academic goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process isn't too bad. It was an overall good experience but inst very helpful on gaining knowledge of the position that you will be working, almost deceiving. The hiring manager is very pleasant on the phone, makes you feel comfortable answering questions. I enjoyed the interview process but the job is not overall what I thought it was going to be.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage multiple tasks at one time and how do you go about doing so?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed within a week. The interview was relatively straight forward. It was a panel interview with Department clinic director and Department business manager.After the interview I met with the Director of research very briefly. Was offered the position in a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. It took 8 days for an interview call. That was pretty easy. The Clinical Studies supervisor of the department mentioned it would be a panel interview. I ended up talking to a bunch of people for the clinical research team.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle unrealistic expectations?   1 Answer

Research Data Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MD Anderson Cancer Center in March 2011.

Interview

Intense working enviroment; very demanding but worth the effort with great people and experience and overall satisification is excellent very good. Intense working enviroment; very demanding but worth the effort with great people and experience and overall satisification is excellent very good. Intense working enviroment; very demanding but worth the effort with great people and experience and overall satisification is excellent very good.

Interview Questions

• Intense working enviroment; very demanding but worth the effort with great people and experience and overall satisification is excellent very good.   Answer Question