MDC Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MDC Holdings Interview Questions

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MDC Holdings (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was a long and drawn out process that took entirely too long. After accepted the offer, they changed the terms. Should have known then. It was the start of a process that went from bad to worse.

Interview Questions

• How am I going to make a difference?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As mentioned above, we struck a deal and after I accepted changed the terms of the deal. Not good

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MDC Holdings in June 2014.

Interview

Primary focus for this position was to recruit sales professionals and hiring them to work out of model homes. The sales person recruited has a high turnover rate, so the position requires sales recruiting 100% building a pipeline to fill their positions. Initial interview was via phone reviewing position, the applicants resume, and salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer did not initiate many questions so it would be better to expand on experience as it pertains to the position. Said my resume would be passed on to HR and get back to me but didn't hear back. Would have appreciated at least a 'thanks, but no thanks.'   Answer Question

Senior IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MDC Holdings (Denver, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewers were very knowledgeable and whole interview process was 1 week and it was very streamlined.
    The interview was one on one with different managers and then a panel with the team members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the negotiation ws minimal and was mutually agreed upon.

Attorney Interview

Interview

spoke with GC and then met other attorneys and HR offered me the job

Negotiation

with GC directly

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MDC Holdings in November 2010.

Interview

it waas good

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and strengths?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MDC Holdings in August 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview. On site interview with senior management and meet with staff. Lasted half day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Company does not part with $. It's take it or leave it. Lots of people out there looking for work.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MDC Holdings in July 2010.

Interview

process was very long but ok