MDRC Technical Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MDRC Technical Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at MDRC

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MDRC.

Interview

I applied for the position in August 2013 and was contacted for a phone interview in late September. This interview was conducted by a current position holder and lasted about 30 minutes. During this time I was mainly asked about my experience using SAS and Excel. I was also asked in multiple times whether I would be willing to work on programming for most of my time in the organization.

I was then contacted to do a second phone interview which lasted about 15 minutes. I was asked to come in for a full-day in-person interview about two weeks later. This involved four interview sessions as well as a data "test."

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MDRC

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MDRC.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview, and was then invited to come into their office for an in-person interview two weeks later. The interview process involved meeting with multiple employees and conducting two tests on-site. The majority of the interviewers were good, but it felt unorganized and they did not seem interested in me as a person. I left feeling like I could not get the job and not really care. I had to follow up multiple times before they told me I did not get the position about a month later.

Interview Questions