MECLABS Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MECLABS Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at MECLABS

2.5

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MECLABS in March 2015.

Interview

Several steps, very structured. Will require about 20 hours of your time total. They're the type of company that doesn't take your work for credentials or knowledge, and will test your abilities with questioning during interviews and side projects. Which is fine, it just makes the process fairly time and resource intensive.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer a collaborative environment or to work on your own   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MECLABS

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MECLABS (Jacksonville Beach, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I originally applied for the data analyst position in October 2011. In March 2012 I was contacted asking if I was still interested because there was another opening. I live in the midwest and the position is in Jacksonville beach so they asked several times if I would be interested in relocation, which they would not assist in. Scheduled a phone interview for the afternoon. Interview was roughly 30 minutes of questions. Mostly asked about data projects and excel use. Since I live so far from FL, they said if they proceed with the next interview it would be online. The following week I got a letter in the mail saying they were pursuing other candidates. The interviewer rattled off question after question and ended it without letting me ask any questions. Some questions included: What is your favorite excel function? Tell me about a time that you managed a team in analyzing data.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 4, 4 being very well, rate your familiarity with 1. filter functions 2. sort functions. What is your favorite Excel function?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you worked in a group to analyze data   Answer Question