MECLABS Human Resources Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MECLABS

1 Interview Review

Human Resources Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MECLABS (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview team was very professional, very scripted. From the initial phone screen to the 2nd, hour and a half phone interview, to the in-person team meeting, the experience was positive. I was asked very specific, behavior-based questions during the phone interview.

The HR Specialist (Emily) who conducted the phone screen and interview was very pleasant, very professional. Though it felt just a little robotic, it was refreshing to partake in a very deliberate line of questioning that was clearly focused on the environment there.

I was asked to take two assessments following the phone interview. As assessments go, it was geared towards my fit in the corporate culture as well as my work and personal style. They do not share results with you unless you are hired, so I am unaware of any highlights or red flags they may have interpreted.

Following the assessment, I was invited to an in-person interview with two HR team members; the HR Manager and the HR Ops Sr. Director. Prior to the interview "Emily" sent an email with very specific interview instructions and links to a few videos to watch to prepare.

The in-person interview was conducted very professionally. One of the interviewers were with me in a conference room, the other, who is remote, via Skype. They took turns asking very deliberate, behavior-based questions, much like the phone screen. Again, a little robotic in the questioning style, but good questions and what I thought were good exchanges nonetheless. I spent close to two hours with them asking and answering questions. Most were focused on my experiences and ability to lead a team, my experience relevant to the role, and my philosophies on self-development and HR's impact on an organization.

Though I was not offered a position with the company, the interview process itself was meticulous and professional. It was obviously not the right fit for me, but I do respect the time they invested to vet my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most challenging professional peer you've worked with.   1 Answer