MECLABS Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MECLABS

1 Interview Review

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MECLABS (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a young woman, you could here her turning the pages struggling with which STAR type of question to ask next. They were the typical, tell me about time when you had a conflict with someone at work and how did you handle it.... She told me she was going to turn it over to the HR Director and I should hear back from them. She went into the next interview could be at the location if I wanted to come there or it would be a panel interview with 3 people and the 3rd interview would be at the location and would also be a test. I suppose it would have been a power point test. 4-5 days later I received a letter, it appeared they do not have stationary, it was a xerox of letterhead and the envelope, I kid you not, had a typed label for the return address and my address was hand printed, it looked like a third grader was sending me a letter. I thought it odd when I read in the Jacksonville paper that the owner had not gone for any State grants for these 50 new positions. Perhaps the State would find it odd when they received grant applications hand written in ink! Good luck to anyone who does go to work for them, I bet it will be an unusual experience.

Interview Questions