MEDNAX Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MEDNAX Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MEDNAX in June 2015.

Interview

After a phone interview, went in Forman interview With the other 2 admins and then came in again for a panel interview with the doctors. This is the most unprofessional place I've ever seen. 3 interviews and haven't heard back from them in weeks. After numerous attempts to follow up. Rude and unprofessional company!!!!!

Interview Questions

• Nothing all general question. They made it seem like supporting an executive was rocket science. Not!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MEDNAX

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at MEDNAX (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2011.

Interview

I actually had my interview with the hiring panel yesterday. I am waiting for a call back to "Receive feedback from your interview and go from there". I'm not quite sure if that's code for not interested? The recruiter was a lovely person and very positive and seemed impressed with my skills and experience.

I had a 30 minute call with the recruiter, then I was instructed to take a 2 hour test on Microsoft Office Suite 2007. I then had another 30 minute interview, in which I was told I did extremely well on the test and she scheduled an appointment to interview with the hiring panel. I also was instructed to send an example of my work in PowerPoint as well as Excel.

The panel interview was yesterday and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting. Will update if/when I hear back.

Interview Questions

• Does "We'll call you and give you feedback from the interview and go from there" sound like code for a thanks, but no thanks situation? They said they would select someone by this Friday or early next week (it is Wednesday now).   1 Answer