MEDNAX Newborn Hearing Screener Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MEDNAX Newborn Hearing Screener Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MEDNAX (Annapolis, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy and relaxed. Not very formal, just sat down and talked and answered basic questions. After she asked me a list of questions she would briefly write my answers down using a word or two.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an issue with a boss or co-worker, if so how did you handle it, if not, how would you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MEDNAX

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MEDNAX (New Haven, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed, laid back. It was conducted in the lobby of the hospital. I was informally offered a position and was told to wait for a call from HR, in the mean time to fax all my paper work. I got my vaccines, 2 step Ppd, my clearances and faxed my paper work before HR contacted me. It has been about 3 weeks. I called the interviewer to get some time line, I forgot there was a hurricane in Fla and was told that's what was holding the process up. It's been two weeks since that call and I have not heard a word from anyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEDNAX (Columbia, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview took place in the hospital lobby, in a nice and casual setting. This face to face interview took place after a short phone interview to determine If the applicant meets the job requirement and the interviewers gave a little bit of info about what the job requires.

Interview Questions

• They asked how comfortable I was in making judgments about a situation when no one was available to help.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MEDNAX (Dayton, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a simple one on one interview. The whole interview was actually pretty short and I got to ask plenty of my own questions. However the whole process took about a month or two to get hired. I had to apply with Mednax and the hospitals I was going to be working at.

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MEDNAX (Norman, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview went well. The woman who interviewed me was very personable and ended up being the coordinator (my boss) at my site. The time between the interview and beginning work seemed to take forever (about 2 months).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about newborn hearing tests?
      Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?
      How will you uphold our company's ideals?
      How have your previous jobs prepared you for this job?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MEDNAX (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2015.

Interview

I suppose they know the job is not a difficult one that requires a lot of medical experience because the interviewer was very relaxed. She told me all about the job & the interview questions focused more on common sense, availability, accountability. If you're a decent person with a good attitude & interest to learn, you'll do well.

Interview Questions

• What is a good reason to not come in to work?
      Are you comfortable handling newborns?
      Answer Question

Only offered $10/hr & 15-29hrs/week. Great if I was a college student living at home but that income was not gonna be enough to support myself.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MEDNAX (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Received a phone call to discuss what I am looking for and if it matches with what they wanted. Setup interview for the following day. It was laid back and easy questions. Lasted about 15 minutes. Met at the hospital with the current supervisor. Business casual attire.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in the Healthcare field before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEDNAX (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Just a regular interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MEDNAX (Louisville, KY) in April 2014.

Interview

First, there was a telephone interview. If that goes well, you're called in for a face-to-face interview in the hospital. If all of that works out, you talk to upper managment (corporate) for a little bit more in-depth background check/salary conversation. At each step, they allow ample opportunity for any questions. All in all, the process from interview to offer took about a week and a half.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with babies?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEDNAX (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward with questions about how you handle certain situations and what you liked and disliked about previous jobs. There were questions about how you deal with annoying coworkers and what your most favorite and least favorite jobs have been. After I was accepted it took about two weeks before I was cleared to start training.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to deal with a crisis at a previous job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer