MEDRIO Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MEDRIO

1 Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MEDRIO (San Francisco, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Used a recruiter and started process within days of identifying opportunity.

Three interviews:
1. Screening call: 1/2 hour call that was probably the best screening call I have ever had. I felt like our energy levels matched and it was a good balance of me learning about them and them learning about me.
2. Panel Interview: I actually skipped a step because of scheduling and had my panel interview with the Director of Sales and an AE. I did do the powerpoint presentation on myself and I thought it was great in starting a conversation about not only my strengths and accomplishments but whether personally I fit in with their culture.
3. COO interview: This was not a formality interview with an executive. He made me work for it for over an hour including a white board session on my sales process. Great Interview!

Interview Questions

• Nothing was out of the ordinary except an unrelated puzzle at the end of the study. I also had to take a bit of a math test based on their price structure. I think this was b/c I was really pushing the Director of Sales for the next step and I had already skipped a step   1 Answer