MEDcare Urgent Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MEDcare Urgent Care Interview Questions

Interviews at MEDcare Urgent Care

2.1

Med Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MEDcare Urgent Care in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was just a basic interview. "tell us about yourself" "what are you strengths? weaknesses?" It was a little too easy. They were probably just desperate to get employees in there.

Medical Scribe Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEDcare Urgent Care (Columbia, SC).

Interview

I was called on the phone for a series of questions. I was then asked in for a face to face interview. The questions were detailed towards the medical field, but since I was right out of college they wanted to know what my strengths and weakness were. They knew I had no experience, so they wanted my honest opinion.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a medical scribe?   1 Answer

Medical Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MEDcare Urgent Care.

Interview

Submitted resume via online job posting. Was contacted via phone for screening interview with lead physician. Staff were friendly and helpful. Was called back by lead physician / owner for 15 minute interview. Was asked to come in for "shadowing" for approximately 5 hours to learn their processes and see if there is a good fit. Contacted within a couple of days with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about 12 hour shifts..... that turn into 14 hour shifts?   1 Answer
    • What is the most important element in a team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation discussed.

Front Desk Interview

Interview

Submitted resume through a current employee to manager. I had one interview- it was super short because they need someone ASAP since they wanted to fire the current Front desk employee. I got the offer on the spot.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEDcare Urgent Care (Charleston, SC) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the HR Generalist and that seemed to go really well. I was called a week or so later and asked to come in for a face-to-face interview with the Generalist and the HR Director. The interview was very comfortable and they were both very easy to talk to. It made for a great interview and I walked out feeling really good about the opportunity with this company.

Interview Questions

• I don't think there was anything difficult or unexpected since I work in the HR field as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the offer was made and I accepted.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MEDcare Urgent Care (Charleston, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, then interview with manager, then interview with CEO, so 3 total.

Interview Questions

• CEO asks inappropriate questions like "Do you work out?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

They make you an offer, take it or leave it. You should leave it.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MEDcare Urgent Care in July 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very professional and I was given lots of opportunities to express myself and ask questions. It was very thorough and it provided me the resources to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• The questions were relevant to the job and allowed me to represent myself to include my experience and talents   Answer Question

Medical Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEDcare Urgent Care (Columbia, SC) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview and few days later I shadowed an employee then face to face interview with a manager. After I interviewed with manager, I was called the next day by Human Resources and was offered the job.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MEDcare Urgent Care.

Interview

Had two people interview me and it was pleasant, well they were pleasant. To the point and they did not give all the correct information. They said they enjoyed their job but one of them left because they didn't.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was unable to negotiate. Price was already set even though different people have different educational backgrounds and experience.