MEI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MEI Interview Questions

3.7

Manager Interview

Interview

Extensive process that takes quite some time and usually ensures we hire the right people and that those people also have an equal chance to know about MEI. Candidates meet each other and have lunch with the interview panel which is very different than anything I experienced before. To me it showed that openness that MEI wants and that authenticity is what most of the associates are about.

Interview Questions

• The process has changed now that Crane bought us, not sure what it is now   Answer Question

Negotiation

A win-win in my opinion

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MEI (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

Was supposed to interview with the 2 heads of the ME department. First had a phone interview where one couldn't participate, then drove 6 hours to an in-person interview where the other couldn't make it. Considering they were making the decision together, I feel like I didn't get a fair shot at the position. Interview itself was fairly standard for an engineering position.

Technical Support Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MEI (Reading, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

People were friendly and seemed like a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• You seem to technical and research minded for this role, do you think this role would be good for you.   1 Answer

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MEI in November 2011.

Interview

I thought that the process was ridiculous. As I was observing the work environment during gaps in the interview process I was turned off in regards to my desire to work there. The interviewers were cold.